DOWNLOAD CARPOOL PROCEDURES – Click Here
- Carpool will begin the second week of school and will run through the school year.
- There is no carpool during camp in the summer.
- Carpool hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- Carpool families are asked to enter off of Allegheny Avenue and come down the drive to the front door of the school and exit onto Joppa Road.
- Shelley and I will come and get the children out of the car and bring them, along with their belongings, into the building.
- If you are coming to Trinity during carpool time for drop off, but not utilizing the carpool service, please refrain from parking in the carpool lane to bring your child in.
- Families arriving prior to 8:00 a.m. to after 8:30 a.m. must walk their children in to the drop off room and leave them with a teacher.
- Please do not leave children on the front steps or open the door and ask a teacher to take them to their class.
- Please do not leave babies or toddlers in the car while running in other children.