Trinity Preschool is a thriving, community based school with many opportunities for family involvement. Here are just a few of the very special events we hold each year. Parent volunteers are always welcome and appreciated!:
- Annual Fall Pumpkin Patch Trip: Every year the preschool visits a local pumpkin farm for some warm cider, pumpkin picking, hayrides and lots of fun!
- Annual Alumni Party: A long-standing Trinity Preschool tradition, and always a favorite, is our Annual Alumni Party. Held in October each year, we invite our Pre-Graduates to return with the parents and siblings for a welcome back party dressed in their favorite Halloween outfit!
- Halloween Parade: Parents are invited to join us as we parade through Towson, and some of the local businesses, dressed in our favorite Halloween costumes!
- Thanksgiving Feast: Every Thanksgiving, right before school breaks for the holiday, we join as a community to give thanks for our many blessings. The school prepares the turkeys and the children provide the side dishes. We invite our parents to dine with us at our hot turkey sandwich fixings buffet!
- Breakfast with Santa: Christmas comes early to Trinity each December with a delicious pancake breakfast with Santa! Each child brings an unwrapped toy for The Ark Preschool and visits with Santa, make crafts and make their own bag of reindeer food to take home!
- Art Show: Every spring we host an Annual Art Show, which showcases the wonderful art work for the entire school! Organized by our fantastic art teacher, Ms. Megan, it features many different mediums of art that the children create all year!