All children must have the following forms completed prior to beginning the first day of school. The majority of the forms are required by the Maryland Office of Child Care, and the rest pertain specifically to Trinity Episcopal Preschool.
Click on each Form Link to open in a new window to print or download.
- Welcome Packet 2016-2017 School Year
- “All About Me” form – each year
- Emergency Card – initialed yearly
- Health Inventory
- Lead Screening Addenda
- Immunization record – updated as needed
- Child Care Administration booklet -Tear-off card
- Parent Directory Form
- Photo Release Form
- Walking Permission Slip
- Parent Handbook 2014-2015
- Financial Aid Application 2017-2018
- Parent Volunteer Form (Sent home 1st Week of School)
- Summer Camp 2017 Contract
- MEDICATION ORDER FORM ** If it is necessary for your child to take ANY medication (this includes everything from diaper cream to antibiotics) during the school year you must complete a MEDICATION ORDER FORM for each medication and submit the form to the office.