Our camp programs are designed to create a unique shared learning environment throughout the entire school! Each camp theme is designed to include all learning domains, not just those specific to the individual camp theme.
Each camp will continue Trinity’s focus on creating a balance between academics, group and individual activities, free exploration and positive social interactions that addresses the needs of the whole child.
There a four-themed sessions for the Summer of 2018. Each session lasts for two weeks.
Summer Camp begins June 18th with these 2018 Themes:
- Session 1-June 18th to June 29th-Super Science Camp
- Session 2-July 2nd to July 13th : (Closed for July 4th!) Nature Camp
- Session 3-July 16th to July 28th-Famous Stories of the Bible
- Session 4-July 30th to August 10th-Wild West Camp
- August 13th to August 17th- School closed for maintenance week.
- School reopens August 20th
Fee Schedule: Tuition will be due in two even payments: one on July 1st and one on August 1st.
|2’s, 3’s, and Pre-K||1/2 day program for all children|
|M, W, F||$1,360.00||$680.00|
|M – F||$2,270.00||$1,104.00|
- Families who REGISTER FOR ALL 4 SESSIONS OF CAMP AND PAY IN FULL by June 1, 2018 will receive $100.00 discount. (There is no sibling discount for summer camp).
Individual camps: $568.00 per 2-week session, all ages for full day and $285.00 for 1/2 day.DOWNLOAD 2018 Summer Camp Contract – Click Here