Welcome to Trinity Episcopal Preschool Summer Camp 2020!
We are so excited to welcome your children and family to summer camp 2020! We have many fun themes and activities planned this summer. Please read on for information on all details of camp!
Camp Themes and Activities
Every week is different and each day your child will be participating in a lesson based around the theme. Campers may work on art projects, science experiments, music and movement activities, cooking lessons, and more to get in-depth with the weekly theme.
- Movin’ & Groovin’ (dance): (June 22-26)
- Young Einstein (science): (June 29 -July 3)
- Animal Planet (geography): (July 6-10)
- Build it big (sculpture): (July 13-17)
- Jazzy Band (instruments/music): (July 20-24)
- Cooking with Kids Culinary Camp: (July 27-31)
- Olympics (sports and music): (Aug 3-7)
- Fruits of the Spirit (Bible camp): (August 10-14)
- Art in Nature: (August 17-21)
We are looking forward to a wonderful, fun-filled summer with your child!